Immunostick assay for medical diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis
- Immunostick assay for medical diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis
- 고혁; 이은행; 전병진; 최혜진; 강민정; 변재철
- Immunoassay; Medical Diagnosis; Rhematoid Arthritis; Stick; immunostick; cyclic-citrullinated peptide; rheumatoid arthritis
- Issue Date
- Biotechnology and bioprocess engineering
- VOL 16, NO 6, 1248-1253
- An immunoassay based on stick-type solid
support (immunostick assay) was developed. To demonstrate
the medical diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA),
cyclic-citrullinated peptide (CCP), one of specific antigens
against RA autoantibodies, was immobilized on the surface
of the immunostick, and a color index table was prepared
for the determination of CCP-positivity of the test sera. The
positivity of RA-positive (n = 31) and RA-negative (n =
20) sera was tested using the immunostick assay and a
conventional enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA).
The statistical agreement of the test results from both
methods was analyzed using inter-rater coefficient kappa
and Bland-Altman test. The immunostick assay with a
color index table was determined to have a high statistical
correlation to the conventional ELISA method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.