Electrical spin injection and accumulation in CoFe/MgO/Ge contacts at room temperature
- Electrical spin injection and accumulation in CoFe/MgO/Ge contacts at room temperature
- 전건록; 민병철; 조영훈; 이헌성; 신일재; 박창엽; 박승영; 신성철
- Issue Date
- Physical review B, Condensed matter and materials physics
- VOL 84, NO 16, 165315-1-165315-10
- We report the all-electrical spin injection and detection in CoFe/MgO/moderately doped n-Ge contact at room temperature (RT), employing three-terminal Hanle measurements. A sizable spin signal of ~170 kΩ μ㎡ has been observed at RT, and the analysis using a single-step tunneling model gives a spin lifetime of ~120 ps and a spin diffusion length of ~683 nm in Ge. The observed spin signal shows asymmetric bias and temperature dependences which are strongly related to the asymmetry of the tunneling process.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.