Coprismycins A and B, neuroprotective phenylpyridines from the dung beetle-associated bacterium, Streptomyces sp.
- Coprismycins A and B, neuroprotective phenylpyridines from the dung beetle-associated bacterium, Streptomyces sp.
- 김성환; 고현석; 방혜선; 박선희; 김동규; 권학철; 김선여; 신종헌; 오동찬
- New Compound; Coprismycin; Neuroprotection; Microorganism; Dung Beetle; Streptomyces; Phenylpyridine; Neuroprotective activity; Copris tripartitus
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 21, NO 19, 5715-5718
- Two new phenylpyridines, named coprismycins A and B (1 and 2), and previously reported dipyridines
(3–6) were isolated from a culture of Streptomyces sp. associated with the dung beetle, Copris tripartitus.
The structures of the coprismycins (1 and 2) were elucidated by the analysis of 1D and 2D NMR spectra
and mass, UV, and IR spectra. Coprismycins A-B (1 and 2) and dipyridines (5 and 6) displayed comparable
neuroprotective effects against MPP+ (1-methyl-4-phenylpyrimidium)-induced neurotoxicity in neuroblastoma
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.