GPR monitoring system for evaluation of asphalt pavement
- GPR monitoring system for evaluation of asphalt pavement
- 김상욱; 현승엽; 조재형; 김세윤
- GPR; asphat; radar; layer; pavement; NDE
- Issue Date
- International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation 2011
- , 1-4
- To evaluate the condition of asphalt pavement road, two GPR systems with different
frequency band were mounted in the trailer type vehicle. The GPR system with higher frequency
band was used to measure the thickness of the asphalt layers and the other system with lower
frequency band was used to detect the air cavity located beneath the asphalt pavement.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.