Thermal stability of Cu/WN/Si nano via contact structures
- Thermal stability of Cu/WN/Si nano via contact structures
- 황영현; 조원주; 김영환; 김용태
- Cu via; Contact resistance; Thermal stability; WN; Diffusion barrier
- Issue Date
- Microprocesses and Nanotechnology Conference 2011
- , p-11-58
- We can prepare the WN diffusion barrier without encroachment by using WF6, B2H5, and NH3 gas system. Although the ALD process is well controlled with W2(NMe2)6 precursor, the C content is not successfully eliminated. Experimental result shows that the thermal stability of Cu/WN/Si contact is superior to that of Cu/TiN/Si contact.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.