Effect of Five-Membered Heteroaromatic Linkers to the Performance of Phenothiazine-Based Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Effect of Five-Membered Heteroaromatic Linkers to the Performance of Phenothiazine-Based Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- 김세훈; 김현우; 사공천; 남궁진웅; 박세웅; 고민재; 이충혁; 이완인; 김재필
- dye-sensitized; solar cells
- Issue Date
- Organic letters
- VOL 13, NO 21, 5784-5787
- Phenothiazine derivatives with various conjugated linkers (furan, thiophene, and 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) were synthesized and used in
dye-sensitized solar cells to study the effect of conjugated linkers on device performance. Among them, one with furan as a conjugated linker
showed a solar energy-to-electricity conversion efficiency (η) of 6.58%, an improvement of over 24% compared with the T2-1 reference cells’ 5.29%
under AM 1.5 G irradiation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.