Realization of All-Optical Circular Shift Register Using Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers
- Realization of All-Optical Circular Shift Register Using Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers
- 이지석; 임재문; 이주한; 이혁재; 이택진; 이석; 우덕하; 김선호; 전영민; 김재헌
- optical shift register; semiconductor optical amplifier; cross gain modulation (XGM); optical computing; optical communication
- Issue Date
- Japanese journal of applied physics
- VOL 50, NO 11, 110209-1-110209-3
- An all-optical circular shifting register based on the cross-gain modulation of a semiconductor optical amplifier (SOA), a key component for future
optical computers and signal processing, is experimentally demonstrated. The ideal schemes of left and right circular shifting registers are
proposed. On the basis of the scheme, a left circular shifting register that can shift up to three times has been experimentally demonstrated using
two SOAs and verified by VPI simulation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.