Low temperature fabrication of nano-structured porous LSM-YSZ composite cathode film by aerosol deposition
- Low temperature fabrication of nano-structured porous LSM-YSZ composite cathode film by aerosol deposition
- 최종진; 오성훈; 노호성; 김혜령; 손지원; 박동수; 최준환; 류정호; 한병동; 윤운하; 이해원
- SOFC; cathode; aerosol deposition; LT-SOFC; LSM？SZ; Nano-structure; Low temperature process
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 509, NO 5, 2627-2630
- A low temperature (≤500 °C) process for fabricating nano structured porous LSM–YSZ composite films, 35 μm in thickness, for use as a cathode in the low temperature solid oxide fuel cell (LT-SOFC) was developed using a ceramic–polymer composite powder and an aerosol deposition (AD) process. Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) polymer powder was mixed with LSM and YSZ ceramic powders, as a pore former to prepare the composite powder for AD. The deposited LSM–YSZ composite ceramic film maintained good adhesion with the YSZ electrolyte and showed >40% porosity with a particle and pore size of 10–100 and 100–200 nm, respectively. The peak power density of the YSZ electrolyte-based, anode-supported-type cell with the nano-structured LSM–YSZ cathode produced by AD was 140 mW/cm2 at 600 °C.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.