Design, synthesis, and evaluation of bromo-retrochalcone derivatives as protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitors
- Design, synthesis, and evaluation of bromo-retrochalcone derivatives as protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitors
- Zhiguo Liu; 이우정; 김수남; 윤구; 천승훈
- bromo-retrochalcone; ptp1b; diabetes; insulin; Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B; Licochalcone; Synthetic
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 21, NO 12, 3755-3758
- A series of bromo-retrochalcones was designed, synthesized and evaluated as PTP1B inhibitors based on
licochalcone A and E. Compounds 6, 12, 13, 14, 25, 36, 37, 39, and 41 showed potent inhibitory effects
against PTP1B, and compound 37, the most potent among the series, had an IC50 value of 1.9 μlM, about
two-fold better than that of the positive control, ursolic acid.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.