Enhanced stability and activity of Pt-Y alloy catalysts for electrocatalytic oxygen reduction
- Enhanced stability and activity of Pt-Y alloy catalysts for electrocatalytic oxygen reduction
- 유성종; 김수길; 전태열; 황승준; 이준근; 이승철; 이국승; 조용훈; 성영은; 임태훈
- PEMFC; Oxygen Reduction Reaction; Pt-Y alloy; stability; simulation
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 47, NO 41, 11414-11416
- We report Pt-based alloys with early transition metals. Significant
electrocatalysis occurs during oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) at
the Pt–Y alloy electrodes, and the extent depends on the alloy
composition. The Pt–Y alloy electrode activity is related to the
d-band center position, and the lattice strain and stability for
oxygen reduction reaction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.