Development of a System for Proactive Information Service
- Development of a System for Proactive Information Service
- 박면웅; 이수홍; 손영태; 김재관; 배일주; 임재권
- information service; context-awareness; agent; knowledge model; mobile platform
- Issue Date
- HCI International 2011
- , 577-584
- This paper describes a Context-based Information Service Agent which has been developed in the domain of sports, especially for baseball game which often called a sport based on data. For the implementation of the agent, a knowledge model structure which can define the change of context along the axis of time has been suggested. The usability of the agent has been proved as the service system implemented on mobile phone proactively recommended the observation points and information suitable for the current context of watching the game in non-invasive manner.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.