Investigation of Morphological Aspects of Cu-In Alloy Nanoparticle Layers upon Selenization in Various Conditions
- Investigation of Morphological Aspects of Cu-In Alloy Nanoparticle Layers upon Selenization in Various Conditions
- 문병민; 김영도; 김홍곤; 정증현; 이도권
- CIGS; CIS; non-vacuum; nanoparticle
- Issue Date
- - Intermediate sulfurization leads to more homogeneous film in terms of composition as well as microstructure.
-A possible hypothesis is proposed that the morphological instability associated with selenization originates from its surface reaction rate controlled nature.
- Compositional and/or microstructural control will be achieved by improvement of particle size distribution in colloid, green body density, and successive thermal treatment of the present work.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.