Low-temperature crystallization and electrical properties of BST thin films using excimer laser annealing
- Low-temperature crystallization and electrical properties of BST thin films using excimer laser annealing
- 강민규; 조광환; 오승민; 도영호; 강종윤; 김상식; 윤석진
- BST; Thin film; Excimer laser annealing; Embedded capacitor; System-on-package; Solegel
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics
- VOL 11, NO 3, s66-s69
- (Ba,Sr)TiO3 (BST) thin film with a perovskite structure has a potential for the practical applications in various functional devices. Normally, the BST thin films derived from sol–gel and sputtering are amorphous or partially crystalline when processed below 700 °C. For the purpose of integrating BST thin film directly into system-on-package (SoP), it is necessary to process the BST film below 350 °C. The electrical properties of low-temperature crystallized BST film were studied in this paper. The BST thin films have been crystallized at 300 °C by excimer laser annealing (ELA). The BST films were exhibited in a single perovskite phase and have well-defined electrical properties such as high dielectric constant, low dielectric loss and low leakage current density. As a result, we demonstrated crystallized BST thin film which has permittivity of 143, dielectric loss of 0.028 and leakage current density of 0.9 μA/cm2 below 300 °C.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.