Three dimensional representations of partial ionic and electronic conductivity based on defect structure analysis of BaZr0.85Y0.15O3-δ
- Three dimensional representations of partial ionic and electronic conductivity based on defect structure analysis of BaZr0.85Y0.15O3-δ
- 지호일; 김병국; 유지행; 최성민; 김혜령; 손지원; 이해원; 이종호
- BaZrO3; Defect structure; Proton condcting oxide; Partial conductivity; Transference number
- Issue Date
- Solid state ionics
- VOL 203, NO 1, 9-17
- The defect structure of BaZr0.85Y0.15O3−δ was systematically analyzed as functions of oxygen and water vapor
activity at the temperature where the grain boundary resistance becomes negligible for defect-chemical analyses.
AC impedance spectroscopy was used to differentiate the grain and grain boundary contribution on
total electrical conductivity. A thermo-gravimetric analysis was employed to estimate the equilibrium constant
of hydration reaction as well as the concentrations of ionic charge carriers, protons and oxygen vacancies.
Total electrical conductivity was measured by a DC 4-probe method at 800 °C over a range of aO2 from
10−25 to 1 and aH2O from 10−4.5 to 10−1.6 and was analyzed via a non-linear simultaneous fitting method
based on previously obtained proton and oxygen vacancy concentrations, to represent the corresponding
partial ionic and electronic conductivities in the form of f(aO2,aH2O) within a three dimensional space. Transference
numbers of each mobile charge carrier are also presented into the three-dimensional form.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.