Fabrication of Anode-Supported Protonic Ceramic Fuel Cells (PCFCs)
- Fabrication of Anode-Supported Protonic Ceramic Fuel Cells (PCFCs)
- 최성민; 이종흔; 지호일; 이해원; 이종호; 김병국
- Issue Date
- - The optimum fabrication conditions of Ba(Zr0.84Y0.15Cu0.01)O3-δ (BZYCu) powder: 48hours milling after calcination at 1300℃
- The proton transference number of BZYCu at 650oC: 0.234 (in wet air) and 0.484 (in wet argon)
- The proton conductivity of BZYCu at 650℃: 0.0031 S/cm (in wet air) and 0.0031 S/cm (in wet argon)
- The optimum co-sintering temperature of NiO–BZYCu / BZYCu(10um) anode/electrolyte bi-layer: 1500℃
- The open-circuit voltage (OCV) of PCFC was fairly high around 0.99 V at 650℃ but the peak powder density was very low due to the large cell ohmic and polarization resistance.
- Further refinement of composition and optimization of microstructure is now underway.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.