Electrochemical properties of α-Fe2O3 /MWCNTs as anode materials for lithium-ion batteries
- Electrochemical properties of α-Fe2O3 /MWCNTs as anode materials for lithium-ion batteries
- Yudai Huang; Zhifang Dong; Dianzeng Jia; Zaiping Guo; 조원일
- α-Fe2O3; /MWCNTs; Hydrothermal method; Anode materials; Lithium-ion batteries
- Issue Date
- Solid state ionics
- VOL 201, NO 1, 54-59
- α-Fe2O3/MWCNTs composites were prepared by a simple hydrothermal process. The crystalline structure and
the electrochemical performance of the as-synthesized samples were investigated. Results show that as anode
materials for lithium-ion batteries, the α-Fe2O3/MWCNTs exhibit an initial discharge capacity of 1256±
5 mAh g−1 and a stable specific discharge capacity of 430±5 mAh g−1 at ambient temperature, for up to
100 cycles with no noticeable capacity fading, while the initial discharge capacity of the bare Fe2O3 is
992.3 mAh g−1, and the discharge capacity is 146.6 mAh g−1 after 100 cycles. Moreover, the α-Fe2O3/
MWCNTs composites also exhibit excellent rate performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.