Full parallax multi-focus 3D display via a slanted LED array
- Full parallax multi-focus 3D display via a slanted LED array
- 김성규; 김은희; 김동욱
- 3D display; multi-focus; eye fatigue; HMD; full parallax
- Issue Date
- The First Korea-Japan Workshop on Digital Holography and Information Photonics
- , 1-2
- A new multi-focus three-dimensional display which gives full parallax monocular depth cue
and omni-directional focus is developed with the least parallax images. The key factor of this
display system is a slanted array of Light-Emitting Diode (LED) light source, not a horizontal
array. In this system, defocus effects are experimentally achieved and the monocular focus
effect is tested by four parallax images and even two parallax images. The full parallax multifocus
three-dimensional display is more applicable to monocular or binocular augmented
reality (AR) three-dimensional display in the modification to a see-through type.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.