Distorted object space
- Distorted object space; Embodiment of a right scaled depth sense in any types of stereoscopic conditions
- Embodiment of a right scaled depth sense in any types of stereoscopic conditions
- 이광훈; 천성국; 김성규
- 3D dispaly; distortion
- Issue Date
- 3D System and Application
- , 1-6
- In this paper, we suggested a new way to overcome the problems such as depth non-linearity and broken right homeostasis
in common stereoscopy. We showed a new solution to solve the problems using a distorted object space, and also showed
the possibility of that we can perceive the scaled nature depth sense without non-depth linearity and keep the homeostasis
even if any types of stereoscopic conditions are considered. The extracting reversed distorted object space is performed by
using the circumstance based on a computer graphics with a partial real world. Actually, the problems are removed by our
method. For verifying the validation of our concerns, we prepared a stereo image having a right scaled depth from -60mm
to +90mm depth cues which stands on the display plane of an official stereoscopic circumstance (19”) .
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.