Study on the Electrical Properties of Amorphous HfInZnO TFTs Depending on Sputtering Power
- Study on the Electrical Properties of Amorphous HfInZnO TFTs Depending on Sputtering Power
- 유동윤; 정유진; 김도형; 주병권; 이상렬
- A-HIZO; Oxide semiconductor; RF power; Oxygen partial pressure; Threshold voltage
- Issue Date
- 전기전자재료학회논문지 (Journal of KIEEME)
- VOL 24, NO 8, 674-677
- The dependency of sputtering power on the electrical performances in amorphous HIZO-TFT
(hafnium-indium-zinc-oxide thin film transistors) has been investigated. The HIZO channel layers were
prepared by using radio frequency (RF) magnetron sputtering method with different sputtering power at
room temperature. TOF-SIMS (time of flight secondary ion mass spectrometry) was performed to confirm
doping of hafnium atom in IZO film. The field effect mobility (μFE) increased and threshold voltage (Vth)
shifted to negative direction with increasing sputtering power. This result can be attributed to the high
energy particles knocking-out oxygen atoms. As a result, oxygen vacancies generated in HIZO channel
layer with increasing sputtering power resulted in negative shift in Vth and increase in on-current.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.