High-power 745-nm Laser Diode Utilizing InP/InGaP Quantum Structures Grown by Using Migration Enhanced Epitaxy
- High-power 745-nm Laser Diode Utilizing InP/InGaP Quantum Structures Grown by Using Migration Enhanced Epitaxy
- 하승규; 송진동; 한일기; 고대영; 김수연; 이은혜
- quantum dots; quantum dashes; laser diodes
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 59, NO 5, 3089-3092
- We report the performance of 745-nm laser diodes (LDs) utilizing InP/InGaP quantum structures
(quantum dots + quantum dashes) grown by using migration-enhanced epitaxy method. The
photoluminescence of the LD structures before the fabrication of the LDs shows two peaks, around
800 nm and 750 nm, attributed to quantum dots and dashes, respectively. The lasing wavelength
is thought to the result from quantum dashes instead of ground states of QDs. The pulse optical
power of the LD is above 600 mW at room temperature.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.