Universality Classes of Magnetic Domain Wall Motion
- Universality Classes of Magnetic Domain Wall Motion
- 이재철; 김갑진; 문경웅; 윤상준; 김기홍; 이강수; 신경호; 이현우; 최석봉
- Issue Date
- Physical review letters
- VOL 107, NO 6, 067201-1-067201-5
- We examine magnetic domain wall motion in metallic nanowires Pt-Co-Pt. Regardless of whether the
motion is driven by either magnetic fields or current, all experimental data fall onto a single universal
curve in the creep regime, implying that both the motions belong to the same universality class. This result
is in contrast to the report on magnetic semiconductor (Ga,Mn)As exhibiting two different universality
classes. Our finding signals the possible existence of yet other universality classes which go beyond the
present understanding of the statistical mechanics of driven interfaces.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.