Correlation between the stability and trap parameters of amorphous oxide thin film transistors
- Correlation between the stability and trap parameters of amorphous oxide thin film transistors
- 정유진; 박기호; 조은아; 최준영; 김보슬; 유동윤; 장건익; 이상렬
- thin film transistor; stability; Hf-In-Zn-O
- Issue Date
- Microelectronic engineering
- VOL 91, 50-53
- We report on the temperature dependence phenomena in stability and trap related parameters in amorphous-hafnium–indium–zinc-oxide (a-HIZO) thin film transistors (TFTs) with different Hf-ratio. The optimized 7HIZO TFT shows large lFE of >11.1 ㎠/V s and good stability based in large falling-rate (RF) of 0.18 eV/V, trapping-time (τ) of 1.0 x 107 s and small subthreshold-swing (SS) of 0.74 V/dec. Relation between thermally activated energy and Hf-ratio clearly indicated Hf acted as carrier suppressors since the increase of Hf-ratio in a-HIZO films. The Hf greatly affected the overall device performance as well as the stability.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.