Decoration of glassy carbon surfaces with dendrimer-encapsulated nanoparticles with a view to constructing bifunctional nanostructures
- Decoration of glassy carbon surfaces with dendrimer-encapsulated nanoparticles with a view to constructing bifunctional nanostructures
- 주희영; 구종민; 김주훈
- nanoparticle; dendrimer; carbon
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 47, NO 45, 12322-12324
- We demonstrate a method for constructing bifunctional nanostructures, which conjugate biochemical and electrocatalytic activities, on glassy carbon surfaces by decorating the carbon surfaces with both biologically active glucose oxidases and size-monodisperse Pt nanoparticles (less than 2 nm in diameter) utilizing only a single dendrimer layer.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.