Orientations and Branches of Moire Waves in Three-dimensional Displays
- Orientations and Branches of Moire Waves in Three-dimensional Displays
- 사베리에프 블라디미르
- 3D display; Moire; Moir´e effect; Computer simulation; Moir´e minimization; Visual display
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 57, NO 6, 1392-1396
- Theoretical and experimental investigations of the orientation of moiré waves in three-dimensional
displays are performed. We propose using the polar forms which appear to be convenient in describing
moiré patterns near minimization point. The presence of two branches for each wave and
switching between them is confirmed experimentally. The experimental and theoretical data are in
good agreement, except in the close neighborhood of the minimization point.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.