Simulation of Moire Effect in 3D Displays
- Simulation of Moire Effect in 3D Displays
- 사베리에프 블라디미르; 김성규
- 3D display; Moire; Moire phenomenon; Three-dimensional (3D) display; Computer simulation; Moire minimization
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Optical Society of Korea
- VOL 14, NO 4, 310-315
- Theoretical and experimental investigations of moirés in 3D displays were performed. To describe and
minimize moirés, we propose the polar representation form of moiré waves. The experimental and
theoretical data are in good agreement except in the neighborhood of the minimization angle. The implicit
formulas are found for visible moirés of line gratings at finite distances. The computer simulation and
the physical experiments confirm the moiré appearance for this case.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.