Characteristics of Moire Spectra in Autostereoscopic Three-dimensional Displays
- Characteristics of Moire Spectra in Autostereoscopic Three-dimensional Displays
- 사베리에프 블라디미르
- 3D display; Moire; Computer displays; displays; moir？effect; moir？minimization; moir？spectra; optimal angle
- Issue Date
- Journal of Display Technology
- VOL 7, NO 5, 259-266
- Theoretical and experimental investigations of
moirés in three-dimensional displays are performed in the spectral
domain. The method of investigation of spectra basing on
summation is proposed. It gives the trajectories of spectral lines.
The equations of trajectories are found analytically and confirmed
experimentally. The locus of the optimal angle on the trajectories
is found. The phenomenological mechanism of switching branches
is proposed. The geometric structure of trajectories is determined.
The experimental and theoretical data are in good agreement.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.