Basic Characteristics of Spectral Trajectories of Moire Waves in 3D Displays
- Basic Characteristics of Spectral Trajectories of Moire Waves in 3D Displays
- 사베리에프 블라디미르; 김성규
- 3D display; Moire effect; Spectral Trajectory
- Issue Date
- 11th International Meeting on Information Display (IMID 2011)
- , 434-435
- To analyze moiré patterns, a novel technique is applied
which is based on the representation of two-dimensional
spectra in the complex plane. The basic characteristics of
spectral trajectories of moiré waves in autostereoscopic
3D displays (potential singular states, symmetry, and
number of elements) are described. The effect of 5
geometric parameters is analyzed. The results are
confirmed in computer simulation and physical experiment.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.