Estimation of Moire Patterns using Spectral Trajectories
- Estimation of Moire Patterns using Spectral Trajectories
- 사베리에프 블라디미르; 김성규
- 3D display; Moire; moir？effect; moir？minimisation; visual display; spectral trajectory
- Issue Date
- 5th International Universal Communication Symposium
- , 343-346
- We found equations for complex coordinates of spectral peaks and trajectories for two superposed layers. The number of geometric elements is found as well as the shape of trajectories is determined. The relationships between parameters are found which can help in reducing the intervals of parameters. The numerical simulation and the physical experiment are in a good agreement with the theory. The proposed technique seems to be helpful in estimation of occurrence of moiré patterns in visual displays.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.