X-ray solar cell based on carbon-metal junction
- X-ray solar cell based on carbon-metal junction
- Jacek Andrzej Jaworski; 에릭플러리
- carbon-metal junction; electro-deposition; solar cell; Schottky junction; X-ray radiation
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- VOL 2, NO 5, 314-317
- The article presents a new photosensitive metal - carbon junction sensitive to X - radiation produced by electro-deposition method. The junction was made by electrodeposition of amorphous carbon onto a metal with the work function higher than the deposited carbon creating Schottky junction. The junction was not sensitive for visible light but sensitive for X-rays. Values of the voltage measured in the open circuit mode were found to be dependent on the type of the metal used as a substrate.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.