Clarification of enhanced ferromagnetism in Be-codoped InMnP fabricated using Mn/InP:Be bilayers grown by molecular beam epitaxy
- Clarification of enhanced ferromagnetism in Be-codoped InMnP fabricated using Mn/InP:Be bilayers grown by molecular beam epitaxy
- Yoon Shon; Se joon Lee; Im Taek Yoon; H. C. Jeon; D. J. Lee; T. W. Kang; 송진동; Chong S. Yoon; D. Y. Kim; C. S. Park
- InMnP; molecular beam epitaxy; ferromagnetism
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 99, NO 19, 192109-1-192109-3
- The p-type InMnP:Be epilayers were prepared by the sequential growth of Mn/InP:Be bilayers using molecular-beam-epitaxy and the subsequent in-situ annealing at 200–300 °C. In triple-axis x-ray diffraction patterns, the samples revealed a shoulder peak indicative of intrinsic InMnP. The ferromagnetic transition in InMnP:Be was observed to occur at the elevated temperature of ~140 K, and the ferromagnetic spin-domains clearly appeared in magnetic force microscopy images. The improved ferromagnetic properties are attributed to the increased p–d hybridation due to high p-type conductivity of InMnP:Be (p ∼ 1020 cm−3). The results suggest that enhanced ferromagnetism can be effectively obtained from Be-codoped InMnP.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.