Catalytic roles of metals and supports on hydrodeoxygenation of lignin monomer guaiacol
- Catalytic roles of metals and supports on hydrodeoxygenation of lignin monomer guaiacol
- 이초림; 윤지선; 서영웅; 최재욱; 하정명; 서동진; 박영권
- Hydrodeoxygenation; Guaiacol; Lignin; Rh/SiO2-Al2O3; Catalyst; Biomass
- Issue Date
- Catalysis communications
- VOL 17, 54-58
- Hydrodeoxygenation of the ligninmonomer guaiacolwas performed on the bifunctional catalysts of noble-metals
supported on acidicmatrices. The catalytic roles ofmetal nanoparticles and acidic supports were elucidated using
the acid-site-measurement-dependent catalysis results,which demonstrated that metalswere responsible for the
hydrogenation of aromatic rings whilemetal-deposited acidic supports were indispensable to the deoxygenation
of oxygenates. Among various combinations of metals and supports, Rh/SiO2-Al2O3 and Ru/SiO2-Al2O3 exhibited
the highest cyclohexane yields.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.