Dielectric properties of continuous composition spreaded MgO-Ta2O5 thin films
- Dielectric properties of continuous composition spreaded MgO-Ta2O5 thin films
- 김윤회; 송종한; 김진상; 윤석진; 박경봉; 최지원
- High-k; Thin films; Continuous composition spread; RF magnetron sputtering
- Issue Date
- Applied surface science
- VOL 258, NO 2, 843-847
- The dielectric properties of MgO–Ta2O5 continuous composition spread (CCS) thin films were investigated.
The MgO–Ta2O5 CCS thin films were deposited on Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si substrates by off-Axis RF magnetron
sputtering system, and then the films were annealed at 350 ℃ with rapid thermal annealing system in
vacuum. The dielectric constant and loss of MgO–Ta2O5 CCS thin films were plotted via 1500 micron-step
measuring. The specific point of Ta2O5–MgO CCS thin film (post annealed at 350 ℃) showing superior
dielectric properties of high dielectric constant (k ~ 28) and low dielectric loss (tan ı < 0·004) at 1 MHz
were found in the area of 3–5 mm apart from Ta2O5 side on the substrate. The cation’s composition of
thin film was Mg:Ta - 0.4:2 at%.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.