A New Approach to Calibrate Pseudolite Position using Multi-Antenna and Carrier Phase Measurement Without Cycle Ambiguity
- A New Approach to Calibrate Pseudolite Position using Multi-Antenna and Carrier Phase Measurement Without Cycle Ambiguity
- 김종원; 이택진; 소형민; 전상훈; 김강호; 기창돈
- Pseudolite Position; Multi-Antenna; Carrier Phase; Ambiguity; 의사위성 위치; 멀티 안테나; 반송파 위상; 미지정수
- Issue Date
- 항공우주학회 춘계학술대회
- This paper proposes a new approach to calibrate positions of pseudolite antennas. The most significant problem of
conventional method is the weakness to the change of cycle ambiguity values due to the cycle slips or lock losses. Once
the cycle ambiguity values are changed, the measurements become unusable and we must re-collect corresponding
channel's measurements from the beginning. This inefficient process makes it take too much time and effort. In this
paper, cycle ambiguity can be eliminated epoch by epoch for every single carrier phase measurement by introducing the
multi-antenna. Moreover, the number of calibration points can be reduced down to 3 by use of measurements collected
at unknown positions. Using proposed methods, the process of collection of carrier phase measurements becomes
considerably simple and comfort. Simulation results are presented to verify proposed algorithms.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.