Applicability of steady state mofel to carrier thermodynamics in InAs quantum dots
- Applicability of steady state mofel to carrier thermodynamics in InAs quantum dots
- 하싸안; 코필로프; 송진동; 최원준; 조남기; 이정일
- carrier thermodynamics; photoluminescence; InAs quantum dot; steady state model
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 11, NO 1, 606-609
- The carrier thermodynamics of InAs self assembled quantum dot (QD) are investigated. The investigated
parameters include the dependence of quantum dot photoluminescence on temperature and
the photoluminescence (PL) dependence on the excitation power density. Results are discussed on
the basis of steady state model. The model predicts that the photoluminescence integrated intensity
has linear dependence on the excitation power density in low temperature range, and super linear
in the high temperature range. Our data matches the prediction of the steady state model. In our
sample the super linearity starts to take place at T = 150 K and the super linear behavior of the
photoluminescence on excitation power density proves that the carrier dynamics in our quantum
dot sample are dominated by uncorrelated electron hole pair in the high temperature region.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.