Monitoring of Bisphenol A in Foods by LC/MS/MS
- Monitoring of Bisphenol A in Foods by LC/MS/MS
- 정민지; 이선화; 이기수; 박진숙; 박경수; 박현미
- bisphenol A; Food; Monitoring
- Issue Date
- Bisphenol A in various foods was monitored by LC/MS/MS . Three matrix(fatty solid, non fatty liquid, fatty liquid) was investigated. Liquid-Liquid extraction was used for liquid sample, and Ultrasonic Extraction(USE) and Oasis HLB cleanup were used for solid sample.
The method showed a linear correlation (R2>0.99) in the calibration range of 0.1 ~400ng. LOD was 0.04, 0.8 and 1.4 ng/g for nonfatty liquid, fatty liquid and fatty solid, respectively. Repeatability(RSD,%) was 1.0~4.9% and extraction recovery was 54.4~85.2%. Accuracy was 97.5~101.1%.
192 nonfatty liquid, 186 fatty liquid and 74 solid samples were analyzed by this method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.