Pyrogallin, an ATP-competitive inhibitor of JAK3
- Pyrogallin, an ATP-competitive inhibitor of JAK3
- 이병일; 안형준; 한기철; 안대로; Dongyun Shin
- Tyrosine kinase; JAK3; Pyrogallin; Inhibitor; Immune
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 32, NO 3, 1077-1079
- In summary, we have screened a chemical library to find hit
compounds for development of JAK3 inhibitors. As a result,
pyrogallin, a natural product was demonstrated to show an inhibitory
effect on JAK3. Due to its structural similarity to ATP,
pyrogallin likely inhibits JAK3with anATP-competitivemode.
Based on the docking experiment, we further found that amino
acid residues in the active sitemight interact with a certain point
of pyrogallin, which would hold great promise for specific inhibition
of JAK3 through elaborate chemical modifications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.