Synthesis and characterization of poly(Dithieno[3,2-b:2′,3′-d] pyrrole) Derivatives Containing Thiophene Moieties and Their Application to Organic Devices
- Synthesis and characterization of poly(Dithieno[3,2-b:2′,3′-d] pyrrole) Derivatives Containing Thiophene Moieties and Their Application to Organic Devices
- 정형구; 임보규; 나석인; 백강준; 김주환; 윤진문; 김동유
- Issue Date
- Macromolecular chemistry and physics
- VOL 212, NO 21, 2308-2318
- A series of conjugated polymers (PDTP, PDTPT, PDTPTT) based on dithieno[3,2- b :2 ′ ,3 ′ - d ]pyrrole
(DTP) containing branched side-chains is synthesized. The synthesized polymers show good
solubility due to branched side-chains in the organic solvent in the absence of heat treatment.
To increase the oxidation potential, unsubstituted thiophene units are introduced into the
polymer backbone. The introduction of unsubstituted thiophene
units increases the oxidation potential, elevates degradation
temperature, and enhances electronic properties.
The PDTPTT FETs show the highest charge-carrier mobility
among the three polymers. These polymers are used as a
donor material in bulk heterojunction solar cells, and the
PDTPTT photovoltaic cells exhibit high performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.