Properties and rapid consolidation of nanostructured MgO-MgAl2O4 composites
- Properties and rapid consolidation of nanostructured MgO-MgAl2O4 composites
- 손인진; 고인용; 강현수; 홍경태; 도정만; 윤진국
- Composite; Mechanical properties; Nanomaterials; Microstructure
- Issue Date
- Ceramics international
- VOL 38, NO 1, 311-316
- The rapid sintering of nanostructured MgO–MgAl2O4 composites was investigated with a high-frequency induction heated sintering process. The advantage of this process is that it allows for very quick densification to near theoretical density and prohibits grain growth in nanostructured materials. Highly dense nanostructured MgO–MgAl2O4 composites were produced with simultaneous application of 80 MPa pressure and an induced output current of total power capacity (15 kW) within 2 min. The sintering behaviors, grain sizes and mechanical properties of MgO–MgAl2O4 composites were investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.