Compliance Control of a Position Controlled Robotic Hand Using F/T sensor
- Compliance Control of a Position Controlled Robotic Hand Using F/T sensor
- 조준희; 김성균; 오용환; 오상록
- F/T Sensor; Compliance; Position Control; Robotic Hand
- Issue Date
- The 8th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence (URAI 2011)
- There are a variety of robotic hands with many
different hardware configurations including many sensors.
For a robotic hand, physical interaction between the hand
and objects is an interesting point. Compliance control is
of great importance in grasping arbitrary object. In this
paper, compliance control of position controlled robotic
hand is attempted with external sensor on the finger tip.
Utilizing a F/T sensor, sensor compensation first and then
gravity compensation are executed. Overall system and
algorithm are analyzed with the proposed controllers. For
validating the proposed method, low-pass filter (LPF),
sensor initial calibration are conducted and showed
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.