Determination of superdrol and its metabolites in human urine by LC/TOF-MS and GC/TOF-MS
- Determination of superdrol and its metabolites in human urine by LC/TOF-MS and GC/TOF-MS
- 최해민; 염태우; 팽기정; 김연제
- TOF-MS; Superdrol; metabolite; LC/MS; GC/MS
- Issue Date
- 분석과학; Analytical Science & Technology
- VOL 24, NO 3, 183-192
- This study was done for the determination and excretion profile of superdrol and its metabolites in human urine using both liquid chromatography with electrospray ionization mass spectrometry and gas chromatography with mass spectrometry after trimethylsilylation. Superdrol and its two metabolites were detected in human urine after administration of superdrol to healthy volunteers. The intra-day recovery ranged 89.7-113.2%, accuracy ranged 91.8-113.8% and reproducibility ranged 0.2-6.8% and inter-day recovery ranged 89.3-104.1%, accuracy ranged 95.2-103.0%, reproducibility ranged 0.7-7.8%. We found that superdrol M1 was a hydration at C-3 and superdrol M2 was a hydroxylation at D-ring. Superdrol and two metabolites were excreted as their glucuronided fractions. The glucuro-/sulfa-conjugated ratio of superdrol, superdrol M1 and superdrol M2 were 0.02, 0.02, 0.01, respectively. The excretion studies showed that superdrol and two metabolites were reached 4.3 h after oral administration and superdrol and superdrol M1 were detected until 48 h in human urine.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.