Methylmercury determination in fish and shellfish by gold amalgamation - DMA
- Methylmercury determination in fish and shellfish by gold amalgamation - DMA
- 박경수; 서주이; 이지연; 김재훈; 이윤미; 이혜진; 양영미; 윤혜정
- methylmercury; gold amalgamation; fish and shellfish
- Issue Date
- Continuously, it has been worried about food safety and especially caused controversy on heavy metals, lead, cadmium, mercury and so on. In spite of steady attentions, methylmercury, organic compound of mercury, haven't standed out among others. In 2006, KFDA established standard regulation of methylmercury in fishes eventually and has tended to study actual conditions of methylmercury exposures.
In the study, I suggest methylmercury analysis in fish and shellfish by Gold Amalgamation - Direct Mercury Analyzer (DMA) and perform risk assessments.
To set up for methylmercury analysis in fish and shellfish is based on analyte and matrix characters, then put the steps of digestion and extraction. Digestion conditions for leaching methylmercury from matrix are classified into alkaline and acidic digestion and compared in study. After acidic condition - HCl digestion, extract with toluene, back - extract with L-cysteine solution. L-cysteine sol. leads to aqueous phase from organic phase, improves stability of methylmercury and clean-up from matrix. extracting test solutions get into DMA.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.