Validation of Heavy metals analysis by ICP-MS for registration of Korean Food Code
- Validation of Heavy metals analysis by ICP-MS for registration of Korean Food Code
- 서주이; 이윤미; 이혜진; 양영미; 이지연; 김재훈; 박경수
- ICP-MS; Korean Food Code; Heavy Metal; analysis
- Issue Date
- Analytical methods of Food Code are traditionally applied in evaluation of all food in Korea and implements objective methods in accordance with an international standard. However, the analytical methods of Food Code demand rapid development and implement many technologies and more efficient method. In addition to having declined steadily the regulation in domestic and foreign trend, we set up and validate the analytical method for heavy metal in foodstuffs by ICP-MS after microwave digestion for registration of Korea Food Code.
We have to classify according to matrix for systematic heavy metal analysis, so divide into 7 groups with reference to 7th Food Ingredients Table of Korean Rural Development Administration. Considering contents of water, protein, lipid and carbohydrates , we choose representative foods, pork, frozen pollack, bean oil, rice, sugar, seaweed, salt, radish, and canned goods.
Pretreatment methods for digesting samples are wet digestion (H2SO4 - HNO3 digestion, microwave digestion) and dry digestion, we performed a comparative study of the conditions. The best is microwave digestion, others are easy to apply in relatively restrictive range.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.