Human-Demonstration based Approach for Grasping Unknown Objects
- Human-Demonstration based Approach for Grasping Unknown Objects
- 김형년; 한인규; 김신정; 유범재; 박지형
- grasp planning; learning by demonstration
- Issue Date
- The 8th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence
- , 874-874
- This video presents a grasp planning of multiple
robots via learning by human demonstration. In order
to make a robot grasp an unknown object, the robot is required
to figure out an appropriate grasping skill such as
grasping points and approaching directions for the target
object. After a shape of an unknown object has been reconstructed,
the robot learns a natural and intuitive grasping
skill by human demonstration.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.