Growth and properties of 3-dimensional nanostructured AZO ceramics for gas sensors
- Growth and properties of 3-dimensional nanostructured AZO ceramics for gas sensors
- 왕병용; 임대순; 오영제
- 3-dimensional; AZO; Gas sensors
- Issue Date
- 9th Asian Conference on Chemical Sensors
- The gas-sensing capability of the AZO gas sensor is compared between 1−500 ppm range of CO gas. Hollow nanosphere of AZO type sensor using nanosheets exhibits a very faster sensitivity (14 times) and higher (12 times) gas response (Ra/Rg) ability at 50 ppm CO gas range when is measured at 250 °C under dc bias of 1V (Figure 1), whereas thin film AZO gas sensor shows only 120% change. The sensitivity clearly shows that the hollow sphere nanostructure type increases both gas response and speed simultaneously.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.