A Path & Velocity Profile Planning Based on A* Algorithm for Dynamic Environment
- A Path & Velocity Profile Planning Based on A* Algorithm for Dynamic Environment
- 권민혁; 강연식; 김창환; 박귀태
- optimal path planning; mobile robot; A* algorithm; obstacle avoidance
- Issue Date
- 제어·로봇·시스템학회논문지 (Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems Engineering)
- VOL 17, NO 5, 405-411
- This paper presents a hierarchical trajectory planning method which can handle a collision-free of the planned path in
complex and dynamic environments. A PV (Path & Velocity profile) planning method minimizes a sharp change of orientation
and waiting time to avoid a collision with moving obstacle through detour path. The path generation problem is solved by three
steps. In the first step, a smooth global path is generated using A* algorithm. The second step sets up the velocity profile for
the optimization problem considering the maximum velocity and acceleration. In the third step, the velocity profile for obtaining
the shortest path is optimized using the fuzzy and genetic algorithm. To show the validity and effectiveness of the proposed
method, realistic simulations are performed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.