Electromechanical Strain Responses of SEBS/CB and SEBS/SWCNT Composites
- Electromechanical Strain Responses of SEBS/CB and SEBS/SWCNT Composites
- 김일진; 홍순만; 구종민; 김우년
- Dielectric; Electromechanical strain; SWCNT; Carbon; Space charge injection
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals (Korea Japan Forum)
- Electromechanical strain responses of poly (styrene-b-ethylbutylene-b-styrene) (SEBS) /carbon black (CB) composites and SEBS/single wall carbon nanotube (SWCNT) composites were investigated. The electric field induced thickness strains of the composites increased with the conductive filler content at the low filler concentration region and then showed the maximum. A further increase of the filler concentration caused a decrease in the actuation strain. The SEBS/SWCNT showed a larger sz than SEBS/CB at the same filler content.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.