Enhanced electromechanical response in P(VDF-TrFE)/Conductivepolymer composite actuator with a high dielectric constant
- Enhanced electromechanical response in P(VDF-TrFE)/Conductivepolymer composite actuator with a high dielectric constant
- 박윤덕; 이윤재; 백경열; 홍순만; 강영종; 구종민
- P(VDF-TrFE); conductive polymer; composite; actuator; dielectric constant; high k
- Issue Date
- VOL 36, NO 1
- The ferroelectric polymer have been largely studied due to their high field-induced strain. This specific characteristic is essentially required in a range of applications such as actuators and sensor. The ferroelectric PVDF-co-TrFE(65/35)- P3HT conductive polymer blend composite have been produced by precipitation and subsequent hot press processing. Au electodes evaporated on both side of the composite films. Transvers strains in these blend film were investigated by two lasers measurement system. The P(VDF-TrFE)/conductive polymer composite with high content wt% conductive polymer loading had much higher electromechanical strain, dielectric constant than the P(VDF-TrFE) neat film and low content wt% composites.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.