In-situ TEM investigation on nucleation and growth behavior of p-doped Si thin films
- In-situ TEM investigation on nucleation and growth behavior of p-doped Si thin films
- 김규현; 서종현; 윤상원; 이건배; 황진하; 안재평
- Si TFT; in-situ heating; p-doping; carrier mobility; nucleation
- Issue Date
- Modern physics letters. B, Condensed matter physics, statistical physics, applied physics
- VOL 23, NO 31-32, 3747-3751
- The nucleation and growth behaviors of undoped and phosphorus doped polycrystalline
Si thin films were investigated by in-situ TEM observations. Polycrystalline Si thin films
were partially changed to amorphous by ion implantations. A normal grain growth was
observed in the undoped Si thin films during heating. On the other hand, the P-doped
sample showed the recovery and growth at grain boundary as well as the nucleation of Si
nanocrystals at amorphous regions. Although the amorphous hindered the grain growth
and acted as the nucleation source of Si nanocrystals at lower temperature, the finall
grain size of polycrystalline Si at 650 ℃ was larger in the P-doped sample. The carrier
mobility of the P-doped Si thin films not only increased with heat treatments, but also
was corresponding to the microstructural evolution.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.