Mechanical properties and consolidation of nanostructured WC-CNT composites by high frequency induction heated sintering
- Mechanical properties and consolidation of nanostructured WC-CNT composites by high frequency induction heated sintering
- 손인진; 나권일; 김병량; 고인용; 도정만; 윤진국
- Issue Date
- REVIEWS ON ADVANCED MATERIALS SCIENCE
- VOL 27, 9-12
- Highly dense WC and WC-CNT composites with a relative density of up to 99% were
obtained by HFIHS under a pressure of 80 MPa within 3 minutes. The average grain size of WC
was about 87 nm. The effect of CNT on sintering of WC, the hardnesses and fracture toughnesses
of the dense WC-CNT composites produced by HFIHS were also investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.