Steam Reforming of Biogas on Nickel Fiber Mat Catalysts
- Steam Reforming of Biogas on Nickel Fiber Mat Catalysts
- 부이 티 프옹 퀸; 김용민; 윤창원; 남석우
- Biogas; Steam reforming; Fiber mat; Nickel catalyst; Degradation
- Issue Date
- Journal of Energy Engineering
- VOL 20, NO 3, 252-258
- Nickel fiber mat was investigated as a potential structured catalyst for steam reforming of
biogas in the temperature range of 600-700℃. The activity of as-received catalyst was very low owing
to the smooth surface of fibers. Pretreatment of the catalyst by oxidation followed by reduction under
methane partial oxidation condition significantly improved the catalytic activity, although degradation
of the activity was found during the reaction due to oxidation and sintering. This deactivation was
retarded by supplying additional hydrogen in the inlet gases or by coating CeO2 over the catalyst surfaces.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.